Thursday, April 10, 2008
For this week's class, we had to bring in a prototype of SUPERNOVA. This class gave us a chance to have others play test our board game. The group that played our game reported some criticism, but overall we had done a great job. One problem that we encountered was with our random rule cards. Our playtesters didn't like the fact that the duration of the rule cards lasted the whole game. We decided to cut the time to either three turns or throughout one level of the game. We also had some playing pieces that made our game too similar to Trivial Pursuit. We decided to work on coming up with a different star puzzle. Our idea was to get wooden star pieces and use Velcro to stick it together. It's going to be interesting to see how our final product turns out!
Posted by Jane at 7:54 PM